Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Going to see Ging-Ging

Tomorrow Eli, John and I are heading to California to see my mom(Ging-Ging)!! My mom is in Cali getting treatment for stage four lymphoma. She was diagnossed in July after what we thought was going to be a routine hernia repair. Obviously we got the shock of a lifetime!! So we all headed to California in search of a cure!! She is at Norris Cancer Center, and so far things have been ok. John and I are in Shawnee holding down the fort until her return!! She can't really be around babies due to germs and her weakend immune system, and she didn't really want John to see her sick. I'm worried about how John is going to react to her new Look! We are incredibly excited and I'm extremely nervous to see her! I know she is excited to see Eli!! Thankfully he is a good little traveler!!

Now, I must pack! I'm the biggest procrastonater there is! I have three different people to pack for, all with three extremly differnt needs! And, I dont know how to pack! I'm the type of woman who needs options!! I told myself I would start as soon as baby went down for the night. Well, that was two hours ago!! Now I just told myself I will start at three in the morning! Luckily, our flight does not leave until tomrrow night!

Anyways... Wish us luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment